$259.00*Please check with our online customer service team for stock availability
This ultra-affordable hi-res Bluetooth® streamer enables you to chillax in style. Just add smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. Hi-res to the nth degree.
You only achieve true ZEN when totally chilled. We’ve given you peace of mind (and pocket) with the ZEN Blue.
Whether you’re a Spotify, Amazon or Apple Music lover or totally prefer Tidal, the ZEN Blue will deliver fabulously flawless music to suit your mood via breathtaking hi-res Bluetooth®.
All current and future Bluetooth® audio formats are supported.
This includes Qualcomm’s aptX and aptX HD, LDAC and HWA, hi-res Bluetooth® codecs created by Sony and Huawei respectively, AAC, Apple’s favoured format and SBC, the standard Bluetooth® codec.
Not all Bluetooth is created equal.
Have utter confidence in the sound quality of the ZEN Blue.
It uses Bluetooth5.0®, the very latest version, and the newest Qualcomm 5100 chip to process all incoming Bluetooth® data.
There ESS Sabre DAC chip is there to ensure an extremely smooth digital to analogue conversion.
Enjoy. Your way.
Analogue – connect via RCA to amps or active speakers or via the 4.4mm output to amps/speakers with a balanced input.
Digital – use the optical and coaxial connections to connect to anything with a built-in DAC and corresponding digital input; your TV, an AV amp or an external DAC in your hi-fi set-up.
Balanced design is special indeed.
The analogue output stage is balanced, not normally seen in DACs at this price point. Balanced means less noise interference/crosstalk. This equals more ZEN in our book.
It has RCA and balanced outputs at HiFi standard level; 2V SE and 4V BAL and thus is compatible with both HiFi and Pro systems.
All underpinned by high-quality circuit components such as C0G capacitors from TDK. All fed by a precision low-noise power supply from Texas Instruments to make this a rare entry-priced beastie.
This ultra-affordable hi-res Bluetooth® streamer enables you to chillax in style. Just add smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac.
Hi-res to the nth degree.
• Improve the sound quality of your music with the ZEN Blue simply and easily
• Control your music via Bluetooth® with your favourite music app and relax
• The ZEN Blue supports Bluetooth® in all current and future formats. Every possible source device is covered, at the highest resolution its Bluetooth audio specification will allow
• Plus, with added iFi tweaks, you don't get the normal drop in quality often found in other Bluetooth products
• Supports up to seven Bluetooth devices
• Balanced - the ZEN Blue’s analogue output stage is a balanced design. The balanced design means less interference and cross talk. It has RCA and balanced outputs at HiFi standard level; 2V SE and 4V BAL and thus is compatible with both HiFi and Pro systems
• With the ZEN Blue you can reap the benefits of both analogue and digital connections
• Analogue - connect via RCA to an amp or active speakers or via 4.4mm output to amp/speakers with a balanced output
• Digital - use the optical and coaxial connections to connect to anything with a built in DAC and corresponding digital input; your TV, an AV amp or external DAC in your hi-fi set-up
Bluetooth 5.0TM with AAC, aptX, aptX HD, AptX Adaptive, LDAC, HWA Codec
|Output||Optical/Coaxial, Audio RCA L/R, 4.4 Balanced Lineout|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz <+0/-0.5dB (44.1kHz)
1Hz - 44khz <+0/-3.0dB (>= 88.2kHz)
|Output Voltage @ 0dBFS||: 2.05V (+/-0.05V)|
|Dynamic Range||109dB (A)|
|Signal/Noise ratio||109dB (A) @ 0dBFS|
|THD & N @ 0dBFS||< 0.0015% 10k Load|
|Output Impedance||< 50Ω|
|Power Consumption||< 2.5W|
|Dimensions||158 (l) x 100 (w) x 35 (h) mm|
|Weight||476g (1.05 lbs)|