New Zealand sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The Bryston 2.5B3³ is a compact, high quality, dual-channel (stereo) amplifier intended for use in home sound systems requiring a musically accurate, extremely reliable, no compromise power source.
Bryston amplifiers enjoy universal acclaim fromboth audio professionals and music enthusiasts unlike any other brand in the world. As a result of relentless passion for superb performance and unparalleled build quality, Bryston engineers have continued to innovate since our groundbreaking premier in 1976. The Cubed Series amplifiers continue this tradition of excellence, highlighted by lower distortion, increased bandwidth and reduced noise, presenting listeners with a crystal clear window into their most favorite recordings.
Bryston Cubed Series Amplifiers, featuring patented circuitry developed in conjunction with Dr. Alexandru Salomie, move the listener ever so close to the music with such visceral realism, the experience is most comparable to live performance. This is the Bryston Cubed Series.
Bryston engineers, led by Christopher Russell, have been busy over the years since the advent of the SST2 Series finding new methods to reduce noise and distortion to reveal more nuance and subtlety than ever before.
- Active extremely low distortion input buffer
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23dB or 29dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- No fans or other moving parts
- Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 360W Channel
≤ .005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 135W
|Noise||≤ -115dB @ full bandwidth|
|Power Bandwidth||<1Hz to >100kHz|
|Damping Factor||>500 at 20Hz (8Ω)|
|Switchable Gain||23dB or 29dB|
- Bryston 2.5B³ Stereo Power Amplifier