New Zealand sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The Bryston 3B³ is dual-channel (stereo) amplifier designed for a wide range of audio/video systems which call for medium to high amounts of power, but wish to avoid sacrificing sonic accuracy and long-term reliability.
Way back in 1973, a young engineer named Chris Russell took his new prototype amplifier, the PRO 3, to an A list studio in Toronto for an audition. He left with an order for two. Nearly five decades later, that amp has evolved into the Bryston 3B³. It's twice as powerful as the original and ten times as impressive. Though it's one of our smaller amplifiers, it features all the same technology found in our venerable 4B. One big advantage, however, is the shallow depth. The 3B³ is a great all around amp, but is especially useful for shallow mounting depth applications.
- Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA input
- 2 Channels each with fully independent power supplies including transformers
- 200W into 8 ohms (and up to 300 into 4 ohms) per channel
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Switchable gain (23dB or 29dB)
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
Inches: 17 or 19 W x 8.1 H x 10.75 or 12.75 (with front handles) D
|Weight||35 lbs, 16 kg|
|Frequency Response||<1Hz - 100kHz: -3dB|
|THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ Rated Power, 8Ω)||<0.005%|
|Power Output (per channel)||200W @ 8Ω | 300W @ 4Ω|
|Input Impedance||Unbalanced 7.5kΩ|
|Balanced 30kΩ+ / 6kΩ-|
- Bryston 3B³ Dual-Channel (Stereo) Amplifier