New Zealand sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Bryston's new BP-2 phono preamplifier applies our extraordinary low-distortion, wide bandwidth amplification to your record collection. Available in either MM (moving magnet) only or MM/MC (adds moving coil), the BP-2 is a perfect match for most available cartridges today. Both versions include switchable capacitive loading for use with moving magnet cartridges.
The MM/MC version adds a pair of ultra low distortion, wide bandwidth step-up transformers (the same ones used in our TF-2) to add compatibility with low output moving coil carts. The transformers can be factory wound for an additional 20dB or 31dB of gain.
Power the BP-2 from your existing Bryston MPS-2 DC power supply or from the new PS-3 DC power supply.
- MM gain is 41dB, MM/MC-20 gain is 61dB, MM/MC-30 gain is 72dB
- Switchable capacitive loading between 100µF and 400µF for MM cartridges
- Exceptionally flat frequency response +/-0.1dB 20Hz-20kHz with inverse RIAA EQs
- Powered by outboard Bryston MPS-2 or Bryston PS-3 DC power supply
- All steel chassis and top
Inches: 5.7 W x 2.75 H x 8.25 D
|Weight||3.6 lbs, 1.6 kg|
|Analog Connections||RCA in, RCA out|
|Power||Use with Bryston MPS-2 or PS-3 Power Supply only|
|THD+N (20Hz - 20kHz)||<0.005%|
|Noise||<-80dB ref. 5mv input|
- Bryston BP-2 MM/MC Preamplifier