New Zealand sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The Bryston BP17 is a state-of-the-art analog stereo preamplifier, utilizing software control which allows Bryston to provide many more features and functions.
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- Fully discrete class A analog circuitry
- Balanced action volume control provides for both manual and remote control
- Independent power supply and ground paths for analog and digital circuits.
- RS-232 serial data port for remote control via Crestron, AMX or similar control systems
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable pass through feature
- Software control
20Hz to 20KHz, ±.05dB
|IMD or THD||<.005%|
|High Level Sensitivity||500mV|
|Noise||-95dB @ 20Hz to 20KHz (ref: 1V input)|
|Weight||16 lbs (7.3Kg) with packaging, 11 lbs w/o|
|Dimensions||17” or 19” wide X 4.55” high x 14” deep|
- Bryston BP173 Pre-amplifier