New Zealand sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Balanced system complete
The iFi 4.4mm to 4.4mm cable employs heavy OFHC continuous cast copper and silver matrix conductors with a total thickness of 14AWG for the best signal transfer.
Shields to max
The cable construction is a custom helix design, minimised both in capacitance and inductance, minZ™.It also has intrinsic shielding provided by minZ™ helix construction. They protect the cable from RFI and EMI noise and provide the cleanest transfer medium possible.To further insulate the cable, we adopted the RoHS compliant, excellent dielectric property and super-soft (60P) HD polymer with 1500V AC spark resistance.
- 4N Oxygen - free copper ultimate conductivity and corrosion resistance
- 5N Platinum pure silver minimal skin effect and impeccable audio signal transmission
- RoHS compliant super-soft polymer for protection
- Making it a multiple channels shielded cable
- Braided for low-resistance path to ground
- iFi’s own smooth surface connector and copper edge cut in a sharp angle to protect the 4.4 socket and extend lifetime
- 1mm raised lip for precise connection
Minimum inductance and capacitance minZ™ (for minimum impedance) helix construction
14AWG total thickness
Heavy OFHC continuous cast copper silver matrix
RoHS compliant super-soft (60P) HD polymer
Intrinsic shielding provided by minZ™ helix construction
AC spark insulation
600 Ohms non sensitive to capacitive load
iFi 'FINAL' 4.4 connectors
|300 mm (11.8")
|25 g (0.9 oz)
- ifi 4.4 to 4.4 cable