New Zealand sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The iPurifier3 reduces jitter and banishes noise in any audio system making listening a pure, clear pleasure.
Since iFi audio’s inception in 2012, we’ve been obsessed with reducing the noise and degradation that builds up as music is played through the USB audio chain. The transfer of digital data via a computer can lead to electromagnetic and electrical noise and jitter that are audible and annoying!
It’s precisely these kinds of problems in portable, high-resolution digital audio devices that we set out to solve with our iPurifier – now in its 3rd generation.
The iPurifier3 is now bigger in size and sports improved parts to enhance sonic performance even further. It packs a punch with built-in:
REclock/REgenerate/REbalance Technology – To improve music flow, and
Active Noise Cancellation 2 – To cancel all incoming noise.
Together they enhance audio by several levels. And the iPurifier3 is set up for all future PCM, DSD and DXD formats, which means there’s no need to upgrade for years to come.
We’re obsessed with giving you the best music experience and the iPurifier3 is the next step towards complete audio clarity. And for ultimate enjoyment, we recommend coupling it with our micro USB power supply and Gemini3.0 cable.
Rediscover your groove with the iPurifier3.
- Active Noise Cancellation II® (ANC II) tech means that measured noise drops by 100x or 40dB in comparison to the common noise filter
- REclock2, REgenerate2, REbalance2® – cleaner, clearer music
- OS-CON™ and Tantalum capacitors provide excellent noise reduction and super high volumetric efficiency
- Vishay MELF resistors have excellent accuracy, stability, reliability, and pulse load
- Excellent copper-alloy EMI shielding isolates devices and cables to block radio frequency electromagnetic radiation
iFi ’FINAL’USB solid-aluminium connectors (Impedance: 90 Ohms)
69(l) x 19(w) x 20(h)mm
|USB||USB3.0 + 2.0 compatible input port, USB2.0 High Speed output port|
|Weight||33g (0.1 lbs)|
|Warranty period||12 months|