New Zealand sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Dive deeper into legendary sound.
Nothing makes the music feel dramatic like powerful bass.
The extremely precise yet non-fatiguing sound of the Sennheiser HD 660S2
now delivers even more impact with extended sub-bass.
More impact and emotion
Breathtaking resolution and precision take you closer than ever to instruments and vocalists. Yet the sound is natural and balanced, never harsh or brash.
Sub bass expands the entire sound.
In doubling the sound pressure at the lowest frequencies, we’ve retained extraordinary precision and balance throughout the sub-bass, mid-bass, and beyond.
Extension on the low-end changes everything — by creating more space for the sound. Against a deeper backdrop, highs feel more brilliant, the soundstage deeper, and emotions stronger.
- Ultra-light aluminium voice coil with 300-ohm (Ω) impedance for excellent impulse response
- Uniquely powerful vented magnet system for minimized distortion
- Outstanding quality designed in Germany, made in Ireland
- Intimate sound with great timbre and deep, accurate sub-bass
- Plush ear cushions and open design for maximum comfort
|Description:||Open Back Headphone|
|Transducer principle:||dynamic, open|
|Transducer size:||38 mm|
|Frequency response:||8 – 41,500 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL):||104 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)|
|Total harmonic distortion (THD):||25kOhms, unbalanced >14kOhms, balanced|
|Adapter:||6.3 mm (1⁄4 inch) to 3.5 mm|
|Connector:||6.3 mm (1⁄4 inch) jack plug, 4.4 mm balanced plug|
|Country of origin:||Ireland|