New Zealand sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Exceptional in every Detail.
Simply beautiful sound, and the lengths Sennheiser will go to achieve it — that is the story of the IE 600. These in-ear devices not only reproduce the detail and emotion of a recording, they transcend it. Because each earphone is a masterpiece. From the hand-finished amorphous metal housing to high-end audio components developed and made by Sennheiser, everything is manufactured to the strictest tolerances. The balanced frequency response and extremely durable materials have been engineered to provide clear, natural voicing and a unique aesthetic that will retain its good looks for decades.
Balanced, neutral voicing
To achieve a natural sound reminiscent of the neutrality provided by high-end studio monitors, our engineers carefully tuned the acoustic back volume inside the nozzle of the IE 600.
Stronger than steel, built to last
Researchers have worked for many years to perfect amorphous metals for manufacturing.
Get closer to your music.
Whatever type of music moves you, with the IE 600 it moves you more. Enjoy not only the notes, but also the subtle scratch of bow on string, the faint chirp of fingers gliding to the next chord on the guitar. Exquisitely neutral acoustic voicing brings your music closer, makes it more alive and vivid, yet pure and natural. Within this delicate balance, the IE 600 nevertheless manages to incorporate powerful yet fast and accurate low-end response. It’s all in a day’s work for Sennheiser’s TrueResponse transducer, the single 7 mm driver responsible for the extra-wide frequency range and ultra-low distortion of the IE 600.
Automated manufacturing, handcrafted finish
Production of the amorphous metal housing takes place in Germany and includes both automated and manual steps.
A faithful companion on your sonic journey
Each TrueResponse transducer is assembled by Sennheiser and built to last.
The comfort of a tailored fit
The IE 600 packs big sound into a small, ergonomic package.
- Resilient AMLOY-ZR01 amorphous metal housing, 3D-printed in Germany
- Direct, neutral tuning with fast, accurate bass
- 7 mm TrueResponse transducers
- Exceptionally neutral sound thanks to dual resonator chambers D2CA
- Gold-plated Fidelity (+) MMCX connectors for reliable connections
- Choice of para-aramid reinforced cables (3.5 mm, 4.4 mm)
- Adjustable ear hooks and choice of ear tip adapters
- Frequency response: 4 Hz – 46.5 kHz
- 0.06% THD (1 kHz, 94 dB)
- Impedance: 18 ohms
Single Dynamic Driver, Pressure Chamber
4 – 46,500 Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL)
118 dB at 1 kHz, 1 Vrms
|Total harmonic distortion (THD)||<0.06% (1 kHz, 94 dB)|
|Cable length||125 cm|
Fidelity (+) MMCX
|Impedance||18 Ω system impedance|
- IE 600 In-Ear Headphones
- Unbalanced para-aramid reinforced cable with 3.5mm connector
- Balanced para-aramid reinforced cable with 4.4mm connector
- 3 pairs of silicone ear adapters (S, M, L)
- 3 pairs of foam ear adapters (S, M, L)
- Premium carry case with metal serial no. plate
- Cable clip, Cleaning tool & Cleaning cloth
- Presentation box with signed customer certificate
- User manuals