New Zealand sourced stock, with full local warranty.
The highest specification wireless HIFI
Qualcomm Bluetooth module, supports Bluetooth 5.0, faster speed, ultra-low latency supports multiple clock devices and operating systems, the transmission distance is longer and the signal is more stable, allowing you to enjoy Bluetooth HIFI without restrictions.
Support multiple Bluetooth protocols:
UAT (24bit/192kHz), LDAC (24bit/96kHz), aptX-HD, AAC, SBC.
Excellent performance indicators
We are committed to creating a top-level DAC that achieves industry-leading low distortion and low noise characteristics and present the best performance to customers.
The composition of aluminium alloy and glass
A whole piece of tempered glass is used on the top, which has an excellent visual appearance. Combined with an integrally formed aluminium alloy shell, it effectively prevents oxidation. The use of non-magnetic raw materials not only shields magnetic interference but can also have no magnetic fields further improving the quality of music.
- Supports MQA decoding
- Flagship DAC chip AK4499, the audio industry's highest performance
- THD+N is as low as 0.000068% (-123dB)
- Dynamic range up to 131dB
- USB uses XMOS XU216 chip supporting native DSD and 32bit 768kHz
- The clock system uses 2 ACCUSILICON ultra-low phase noise crystal oscillators
- Using ALTERA's high-speed CPLD to process the clock and reduce the JITTER
- Specially designed and enhanced power supply system provides ultra-low noise power supply with output noise as low as 1.5uVrms
- Supports LVDS level differential I2S reception (using HDMI interface), it can accept the lowest jitter digital audio
USB, Optical, Coaxial, I²S, Bluetooth
|USB compatibility||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Mac OS, Linux|
|Bit depth||USB I²S - 1bit, 16 - 32bit|
|Optical/coaxial - 1bit, 16 - 32bit|
|Sampling rate||USB I²S - PCM 44.1 - 768kHz|
|DSD 2.8224 - 22.5792MHz|
|Optical/coaxial - PCM 44.1 - 192kHz|
- SMSL Audio M400 Bluetooth DAC
- Remote Control