New Zealand sourced stock, with full local warranty.
High-end DAC decoder
Elegant and simple shape, showing a different style of fashion.
Simple desktop size
Ultra-small design, easy to use, and supports a variety of placement ways.
The second-generation XMOS program
USB digital interface uses the advanced XMOS asynchronous processing module. It is customised by Thesycon in Germany. When it is compared to the public driver version, the is a sound improvement, and supports both native DSD and Dop. It supports up to 32Bit/768kHz and DSD256 decoding, real DSD stream and D/A chip decoding. MAC OS system is driver-free. The output can be set to 32Bit/768kHz. It is particularly worth noting that the XMOS processing module supports the OTG function through the conversion line, can receive digital signals form mobile phones and iPads, and realise high-definition decoding of PCM and DSD. The Apple system uses the “Lighting USB Camera Adapter” cable, and the Android system uses the OTG cable.
AKM’s latest performance DAC chip AK4493, it has been carefully adjusted by talented engineers to achieve an unprecedented low distortion of 0.0002% (-113dB). 2 Japanese NDK ultra-low phase noise clocks, greatly reduce the system JITTER. Low-noise power purification system for optimal performance via USB power only.
Improvement, not only in the quality of sound but the construction
The professional shape design uses an anodized CNC aluminium alloy housing.
The unit is designed to take up minimal desktop space. It has three display modes with a built-in digital accelerometer, so it automatically switches the orientation of the display.
Wireless remote control, can be used as a preamp
Standard compact remote control allows you to easily control volume.
Compatible with all major audio
Compatible with mobile phones, ipad, computers, other devices, Android and Apple systems.
- Ultra-tiny shape design and supports a variety of placement ways
- The second-generation XMOS solution supports sampling rate up to 32bit/384KHz and DSD256
- Two pieces of Japanese ultra-low phase noise clocks, greatly reducing the system JITTER
- AKM's new AK4493 chip, adjusted to an unprecedented 0.0002%
- Built-in gravity sensor that automatically switches the screen
- Built-in high-performance power filtering system, so that it can achieve the best performance using only one USB interface for power supply
- Anodised CNC aluminium alloy housing
- Japan Electronics Association Hi-Res Audio certification
|USB compatibility||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Mac OS X10.6 or Later / Linux|
|Bit depth||USB - 1bit - 32bit|
|Optical/coaxial - 16bit - 24bit|
|Sampling rate||USB - PCM 44.1 - 768kHz|
|DSD - 2.28224 - 11.2896MHz|
|Optical/Coaxial - 32kHz - 192kHz|
- SMSL Audio Sanskrit 10th MKII Desktop DAC
- Remote Control