New Zealand sourced stock, with full local warranty.
For Hi-Fi and Home Cinema users, it is an incredibly flexible system that can change with upgrades to your system and can be adapted to new needs.
For commercial studios and project studios, it offers the most versatile and flexible system available - freely movable between recording rooms and mixing situations. It is also a fantastic product for demo rooms, roadshows, clinics and trade shows.
- Fully Sound Absorption: Switch all modules to have the VMT side on the front in order to use it as a sound absorber.
- Fully Sound Diffusion: Switch all modules to the High-Pressure Laminate wood side on the front to use as diffuser.
- Hybrid panel: Combine VMT and High-Pressure Laminate front modules for absorption and diffusion.
- Bass Trap: Place it on the corners to serve as bass trap.
- Expandable: It’s easy to add an extra module for added height to the unit.
|VicTotem Ultra VMT Bass Trap
|Designed to act as Bass Trap on corners
|1857 x 595 x 366mm / 73.1'' x 23.4'' x 10.9''
|VicPET Wool, ViCycle, MDF, High-Pressure Laminate
|Fire Rate Europe & USA
|Certification in progress
|Absorption, Diffusion and Bass Trap
|Absorption Frequency Range:
|Low to High Frequency absorption
|Manually assembled - no tools required
|Please notice that the dimensions of these panels have a tolerance of +/- 2mm. A slight color variation may occur between different batches. The product images used are illustrative and may differ from the actual product