New Zealand sourced stock, with full local warranty.
Built to the same exacting standards as all Elite Series ES musicians’ monitors, the ES10 in ear monitor provides incredibly high sound quality from a single driver and 25 dB of ambient noise reduction. ES Series in-ear monitors have a fully customizable fit and finish.
Westone Audio Custom-Fit Technology
Fully custom earpieces are cast, sculpted, and polished by hand from actual impressions of your ears, resulting in the best fit and acoustic seal possible.
Westone Audio’s balanced armature driver is significantly more compact and efficient than a traditional dynamic driver. Westone Audio monitors provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that extends well beyond typical in-ear solutions.
A body temperature-reactive, semisoft earpiece canal additive that stays firm at room temperature for ease of insertion and then softens at body temperature, allowing increased comfort and acoustic seal for incredible noise isolation.
Cold Pour Acrylic
Earpiece housings are cold-poured in acrylic for a thicker, more resilient acoustic enclosure. Expect increased durability, a more controlled response, and a lustrous appearance from this Westone Audio technology.
EPIC Replaceable Cable
Westone Audio’s robust EPIC cable is constructed of bifurcated, high-flex, ultra-low resistance tinsel wire, reinforced with a special aramid fiber, and braided for ultimate durability, acoustic transparency, and isolation from mechanical cable noise. The MMCX Audio™ connector makes this solution conveniently user replaceable.
Handcrafted in the USA
Meticulously built by a staff of dedicated artisans and lab techs, Westone Audio’s USA products exhibit a level of craftsmanship that truly embodies America’s rich history of handmade artistry.
- Single Balanced Armature Driver
- Westone EPIC Cable
- Ultra supple braided design insures comfort and resists tangles
- Robust bifurcation w/slide adjustment keeps cord in place during activity
- Over-the-ear cable design offers superior in-ear comfort and isolation from mechanical cable noise
- Westone Custom-Fit Technology
- Over five decades of experience with in-ear applications results in optimum ergonomics and fit
- Flex-canal body delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Two year warranty
|Sensitivity||114 dB SPL @ 1 mW|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Driver||Balanced armature, full-range|
|Cable||EPIC MMCX replaceable cable|
- Westone ES10 Custom In-Ear Monitor
- Watertight crush-resistant Pelican case
- Cleaning tool
- Cable management ring
- Desiccant pod
- Cleaning cloth
- User Manual